Glamily Getaway to the Naples Grande Beach Resort
Created for families looking for the perfect balance of luxury and leisure this summer, also known as the glamilies, the lavish Grande Glamily package includes suite accommodations complete with Balcony Butler service on hand to serve daily morning breakfast and smoothies and a private ice cream social for four on the suite’s private balcony that offers sprawling Gulf of Mexico views.
With a par-72 golf course and 15 tennis courts located on property, glamilies will have ample time to explore the resort’s leisure sports activities with one golf outing per day and unlimited tennis access throughout their stay. Glamilies can also relax and get pampered during their vacation with family spa treatments at the resort’s newly renovated Spa at Naples Grande. A $300 per-day spa resort credit can be used for any of the decadent treatments on property from mother and daughter manicures, to soothing massages and hair and makeup treatments.
Relaxation doesn’t end there. Glamilies can unwind with a day at the resort’s three-mile, white sand beach in a king size cabana with lunch included and one day at a family pool cabana at the resort’s family-style Mangrove pool which features a 100-foot twisting waterslide. Also included is a dinner for four at The Catch of the Pelican, the resort’s premier restaurant known for its premium steaks to local seafood dishes.
Glamilies can capture all of the moments of this lavish vacation with a family photoshoot on any of the property grounds by a trained staff photographer and take all of the unforgettable memories home with them. To show a true commitment to families reveling in a hassle-free, top-of-the-line, unforgettable experience, Naples Grande has dedicated a Glamily Guide on-property available to assist guests in all things luxe and glamour. Guests can reach this special concierge via email at GlamilyGuide@naplesgrande.com.
GRANDE GLAMILY PACKAGE – NAPLES GRANDE BEACH RESORT (starting at $3500 per night)
- Suite accommodations (with a connector) with Balcony Butler service on hand to serve daily morning breakfast and smoothies as well as a private ice cream social for four out on the suite balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- A family photoshoot on any of the property’s grounds by a trained staff photographer
- One golf outing per day on the property’s newly renovated par-72 golf course
- A $300 per-day spa resort credit to be used for any of the decadent treatments offered at the property’s newly renovated spa
- Veuve Cliquot delivered to the suite daily at sunset as well as milk & cookies for the kids
- 1 dinner for four at The Catch of the Pelican
- 1 King Bed Cabana at the beach (comes with lunch for up to 5 from Rhodes End)
- 1 Family Pool Cabana at Mangrove Pool (which features a 100 foot waterslide)
To book, call 888-852-4058 and mention the Grande Glamily Package.
© Tampa Bay Metro Magazine & Blog | A Metro Life Media, Inc. Publication
(0) Readers Comments
June 17, 2017
May 27, 2017
May 25, 2017